- “Charlotte Cressey is a visionary teacher who is a leader in bringing the concept of “reverence for life” to humanity. In the future, I believe history will record her name as one of the significant people who changed the world for the better.”
–Rev. Ava, Presiding Priestess, The GODDESS TEMPLE of Orange County
- “Charlotte helped me prioritize my goals and set me up with the tools to ensure I would achieve those goals. Since starting with her, I’ve lost 30 pounds, am eating healthier, feel more confident, and have more energy. When I started with Charlotte, I had not run in years, due to excess weight. However, I’m now back on track, running regularly. And, I just completed a 5K.Charlotte is an amazing accountability coach and would regularly check in with me to make sure I was using my tools and achieving my goals. However, if I hadn’t met those goals, Charlotte would not judge me, but instead would help me get back on the path to fitness and health. Charlotte would send me helpful recipes, book suggestions, and tips to help me with my goals. Charlotte also helped me create a mantra for my work for the week, which really helped me focus on my goals. Charlotte also encouraged me to face each day anew. Knowing Charlotte was thinking about me and cheering for my success helped me work harder towards my goals. If you want to make a positive change in your life, Coach Charlotte will help you make it happen!”
-Brenna Dickey, Paralegal and President of the Oregon Paralegal Association
- “Just wanted to tell you that hearing your talk was a bright spot for me. What I loved most about your talk was your optimism. You were positive and strong in your beliefs that good will prevail. This movement desperately needs voices that help maintain hope and positive hearts.”
-Lisa Kemmerer, professor of philosophy at Montana State University and philosopher-activist. Her books include In Search of Consistency: Ethics and Animals ; Animals and World Religions; Sister Species: Women, Animals, and Social Justice ; Speaking Up for Animals: An Anthology of Women’s Voices, and more.
- “I loved your talk and love your energy – good for the heart and soul and world. I loved your turns of phrase – dismembered, corpse-eater, and your analogies with the exploitation of women and ‘3rd worlders’ so to speak was right on the mark. You moved me!”
-Marc Bekoff, Professor Emeritus of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of Colorado, Boulder. Author of the Encyclopedia of Animal Rights and Animal Welfare; The Animal Manifesto: Six Reasons For Expanding Our Compassion Footprint; Wild Justice: The Moral Lives of Animals, and more.
- I’m grateful to have had my first guided meditation experience with Charlotte. In under an hour, I traveled from LA, to crystal caves, to the dark turquoise waters of a new cosmic land, and back. It was beautiful! Charlotte’s guidance is warm, fierce, creative, calming, exciting, and healing, all at the same time. I highly recommend booking a session with her!
- Wow, practicing yoga at an AR Conference with the light-filled Charlotte; I can’t imagine a more joyful way to start any day! The energy for compassion in the room was overwhelming. Charlotte brings that energy to us and we all became one positive force for good.
-Linda Nelson Pittsboro, NC Piedmont Farm Animal Refuge
- Charlotte’s class was wonderful. She has a beautiful spirit and it comes through in her classes…very gifted teacher.
- This was my first yoga class and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I will definitely be taking more yoga classes. Great job. Thank you!
- Your yoga sessions give me strength and rouse my compassion for animals.
-David Shaffer Seymor, TN
- This was the best way to start the day positively and dispel the negativity that creeps up on us and latches onto us when dealing with intense problems we’re trying to solve.
-Tod Emko, Darwin Animal Doctors
- Hi Charlotte,
Been recovering from a nasty depression, actually, and your disc has been a helpful tool in my mix of therapy. Will share with family, too!
Thanks so much,
- This was my first official experience with yoga and it couldn’t have gone any more smoothly and positively. You are a great, personable teacher and this was a great experience for me. Thank you!
-Mandi DiSalvo Cincinnati, OH
- Wonderful mix of traditional yoga with sweet fun.
- “Wonderful presenter! Clear, intelligent, warm, and wise!”
-Rev. Ava, Presiding Priestess, The GODDESS TEMPLE of Orange County